Standard high quality four seasons service. nearly every employee asks how you are doing, is everything meeting your expectations, is there anything they can do to improve your stay, etc etc.
One small mistake was made by a wait staff person (they forgot chicken on a salad) - it wasn't a big deal to us, but he acknowledged it, apologized profusely, had his manager come apologize, and they comped our meal which was very nice.
very comfortable bed.
- shower leaked onto the floor, sink faucet handle leaked water
- aesthetic was rather drab at the hotel - didn't feel like 'palm beach' - no color, no pattern, no quirkiness or preppy style...faded olive umbrellas, exterior of building facing the beach looked run-down, pool was function-only (not much to look at)
- location is good if you want beach-access but pretty far from the hedges and billionaires row that is quintessential PB
- lots of kids in the pool. We were there in early January when school is out so this probably skewed the ratio but the first day we walked out to the pool it had lots of kids in it. We were hoping for something a bit more relaxing/serene as we were taking a vacation away from our own kids for a few days of R&R.
- gym was in the basement...wish it had been with a nice view
overall it could be great, but just needs a facelift in terms of design